Friday, May 6, 2011

Thinnest Tampon Brand

DEFECTS IN LOVE MORE AUTHENTIC


"It's nothing but confidence and trust which must lead to love."

"Working for the love of Jesus, only to give pleasure, console his Sacred Heart and to ensure the eternal salvation of many souls for Christ to love forever. "

" Sir, your daughter asks forgiveness for his brothers ... I can not say on his behalf, on behalf of my brothers, have compassion on us, Lord, because we are poor sinners? ".

" Let's stay clear of all that glitters, love our smallness and God himself will come to far that we look for. "

" I would find a lift that I go up to Jesus, because I'm too small to climb the ladder of perfection. I've searched the holy books the words the lift I wanted and I read: \u0026lt; >.

"I understood that without love, all other things are nothing, even the brightest, as it would raise the dead or converted peoples" .

Santa Teresa de Lisieux

0 comments:

Post a Comment