Friday, May 6, 2011

Bread Clips For Wheel Chairs

PATTERN MAY FLOWERS FOR ONE MONTH YOU, MARIA JESUS \u200b\u200b


SONG: "COME AND GO ALL"
Come and let us all with flowers contention
con flores a María
que Madre nuestra es.
De nuevo aquí nos tienes purísima doncella
más que la luna bella postrados a tus pies.
A ofrecerte venimos flores del bajo suelo
con cuánto amor y anhelo Señora Tú lo ves.
ORACIÓN PREPARATORIA

Acuérdate, ¡oh piadosísima Virgen del Carmen, that never was it known that anyone who has gone to your sponsorship, implored your help, or request your help, Tim has been abandoned. Inspired by this confidence, I come to Thee, I seek refuge in Thee, I moan sinner before You. Not like, oh Mother of the Eternal Word!, Despise my prayers, but rather, listen to them positively, and do what I beg. Amen.

Invokes the Holy Name of Mary
M adre my most beloved, in every moment of my life, remember me, miserable sinner. Ave.
A cueducto of divine graces, give me plenty of tears to mourn my sins. Ave.
R eina of heaven and earth, I know my shield and defense in the temptations of my enemies. Ave.
I nmaculada daughter of Joachim and Anna, get me in your most holy Son the grace I need for my salvation. Ave.
A bogada and refuge of sinners, assist me at the moment of my death and open the doors of heaven. Ave.
SONG: Under your protection

We fly to thy patronage, O Holy Mother of God, prayer desoigas of our necessities but deliver us from danger, O ever-Virgin, glorious and blessed!

FLOWERS FOR THE LADY

Why God who made the flowers, if not made for You? Tips

spiritual gifts that can be offered to the Lord, through the Virgin, for each day of the month of May.

N. Get Mother, the flowers of our love and our joy.
R. For your joy may be full.

1. Readiness for work, starting up without laziness.
2. Browse my devotion to the Virgin and how I practice.
3. Examine my commitment to Christ and his heart.
4. Have the means to be in the grace of God.
5. Study how I keep the purity of thought and deed.
6. Try to be kind to others.
7. Reflect if you do what God wants from me.
8. OK some of the Magisterium, or religion, disturb me.
9. Talk of the Virgin.
10. Remember something I dislike of others, and apologize.
11. Christian repeat my oath of loyalty to Christ and the Pope.
12. Spending some time comparing my life with Mary.
13. Rid of something for someone else.
14. Done with careful consideration of the night.
15. Done with special care the offer of work.
16. Communion for strength in temptations.
17. Proposing to the five first Saturdays.
18. Devoutly recite the Angelus.
19. Visit a sick person.
20. Pray every day the three Hail Marys to get up and go to bed.
21. Give a donation to a need.
22. Virgin instruct my difficulties and accept his decision.
23. Ask the Guardian Angel remorse for my sins omission.
24. Offer some mortifications for the fruit of my ministry.
25. I have discovered how human respect, and overcome it.
26. See if all my readings and performances will approve the Virgin.
27. Meditate a while on the value of chastity.
28. Check if all my occupations and amusements imitate Christ.
29. Thinking with joy in heaven, and prepare for death, perhaps suddenly.
30. Pray the Rosary with devotion.
31. Remove from me something that disturbs others.

V. Save in your heart the flowers that we offer.
R. For now and ever our love and our joy, our chastity and our hope, blessed are the pledge of your joy and ours.

FINAL PRAYER

Blessed be thy eternal purity and it is, because everything is a God so gracious delight in beauty, to Thee, Heavenly Princess , holy Virgin Mary, I offer from this day the soul, heart and life. Look with compassion, do not leave me, Mother!

http://www.devocionario.com/maria/mayo_1.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment