Friday, April 29, 2011

Put Cheats On Gpsphone Games

FEAST OF DIVINE MERCY


CHRIST OF MERCY

In His revelations to St. Faustina Kowalska
in Poland.

Jesus I trust in you!
message at the foot of the table

"O Blood and Water which gushed forth
Heart of Jesus
as a fount of Mercy for us,
I trust in You ... "

PROMISE OF JESUS \u200b\u200b
"
I promise the soul that will venerate this image will not perish ... will protect all his life, like a mother to her son, souls that the cult propagaren My Mercy, in the hour of death will not be for them Judge Salvador but ... " -promise made during his appearances (1931-1938) to St. Faustina Kowalska in Plock, Poland.

DEVOTION TO THE DIVINE MERCY

Introduction
When God wants to reveal a message to humanity, not looking for the most important and wise, but it is revealed through the simple and humble, who know how to be docile and thanks to his inspirations. This is the case the message of Divine Mercy given to Saint Sister. Maria Faustina Kowalska Polish religious, choice of instrument and tested by the Lord.

Santa Faustina (as known in the world) belonged to the Congregation of Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy , known as "Sisters Cupcakes " dedicated to educating low-income youth . We see how the Lord begins to put the pieces of his "puzzle of grace" in perfect order. He reveals His mercy to a religious community dedicated to His Mercy.

Santa Faustina was in several houses of his order, provided by very simple work and unnoticed, such as cooking, garden, cleaning or attending convent door. It is precisely this sister less noticeable to the Lord chooses to give the world the great message of His mercy that so many souls have been touched and transformed to spread through the world in such critical moments for humanity.


The image of Mercy

The February 22, 1931, Saint Faustina received the first revelation of God's Mercy, she scored well in his diary: " At night when I was in my cell, I saw Jesus dressed in white. A hand was raised in a gesture of blessing and with the other hand, played the dress, which appeared a bit open at the chest, long rays shone two: one was red and the other b l ank. I stood in silence contemplating the Lord. My soul was filled with fear but also full of happiness. After a while, Jesus said,

My Paint an image according to the vision you see, with the inscription: "Jesus, I trust in you." I hope that this image be venerated, first in your chapel and then throughout the world. I promise that the soul who venerate this image will not perish. I also promise victory over its enemies here on earth, but especially at the time of his death. I the Lord will defend it as My own glory.

When was this confession, the father told him that Jesus probably wanted to paint this picture in his heart, but she felt that Jesus was telling "My image is already in your heart. I desire to establish an Feast of Mercy and this image is revered throughout the world. This party will be the first Sunday after Easter. I desire that priests proclaim this great mercy My sinners. "

order of her confessor asked Saint Faustina Lord the meaning of the rays that appear in the image emanating from the heart and the Lord replied:

"The two rays denote blood and water, the light beam represents the water which makes souls ray Red symbolizes the blood, which is the life of souls. These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized heart was opened by a lance on the Cross . .. Blessed is he who takes refuge in them, for the just hand of God will not follow you there. "

The Lord manifests his heart, and water and the blood that flowed like a spring of reconciliation for all men.

This disclosure is a continuation of the divine mercy that Jesus offers us on the cross and that was also revealed to St. Margaret Mary .


The Chaplet of Mercy

On Friday September 13, 1935, the Lord revealed to Saint Faustina a powerful means of obtaining God's mercy for the world. She writes:

At night, when I was in my cell, I saw an angel who was the executor of God's justice. He was wearing a bright robe, his face lit up and a cloud gloriously under his feet. In his hands was thunder and lightning. When I saw the signs of divine wrath, with which a country on earth would be punished in a particular manner, implored the angel, but I immediately noticed that my prayers were powerless against the wrath of God ... At the moment I saw the "Holy Trinity", radiating incomparable majesty and holiness. At the same time I heard inside words, with which I began to beg earnestly for the salvation of the world. And Oh miracle! the angel was powerless against this sentence and could not execute retribution. The words which implored the mercy of God were the following: "Eternal Father, I offer the C uerpo the S Angre, the A lma and D Ivin of your beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ our sins and the sins of the world. For his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and the world.

get the crown>>>

morning Next, he entered the chapel, I heard these words interiorly: " Each time you go into the chapel, immediately recite the prayer I taught you yesterday ". When he had recited the prayer, I heard these words within my soul

This sentence serves to appease the wrath of God. The nine days will pray for your next regular rosary way: the first will pray an Our Father, a Hail Mary and the Creed. Then you will pray in the large beads: Eternal Father I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ to plead the forgiveness of our sins and the world "In the small beads:" For S or sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the world. "At the end you will pray three times:" Holy God, Holy Almighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us and the world "(474_476).

This is the crown that Jesus asked santa Faustina introduce your community and the world. In 1936, Father Miguel Sopocko did print this crown (Publishers Cebolski in Cracov i a) on the back of the stamp with the image of Divine Mercy Eugenio painted Kasimierwsko .

The Lord has promised that the souls who say this crown will be embraced by His mercy in his lifetime and especially at the hour of his death.


The True Devotion of Divine Mercy

During the October 1936 retreat, Jesus gave to Saint Faustina explicit about what constitutes the true devotion of Divine Mercy:

Daughter me if I claim to people, through you the devotion of My Mercy, must you be the first to distinguish yourself in this trust in My Mercy. I demand from you deeds of mercy, to be carried out of love for me. You have to show mercy to your neighbors always and everywhere. You must not flinch before this or try to excuse or dispensarte this. Te 'm giving you three ways of exercising mercy to your neighbor: one for work, the second word, and the third prayer. In these three degrees is contained the totality of mercy and is a testament of your love for me. By these means a soul glorifies and pays tribute to My Mercy. While the first Easter Sunday is the Feast of Mercy, also should be another act of mercy, and ask for the worship of My mercy in the solemn celebration of this feast and veneration of the image by which I grant to the souls thank you very much. All this as a reminder of the urgency of My mercy, because even the strongest faith without works have value ". (742)

The words that Jesus spoke to St. Faustina at the start of the retreat began to take effect. On the Feast of Christ the King, on October 25, 1936, the sister wrote in her diary "During the Mass, I was so wrapped up in the inner fire of God's love and the desire to save souls who do not know how to express it. I felt I was on fire. I will fight against evil, gun of mercy. Me burning desire to save souls. I would cross the entire length and breadth of the land and come to the ends, to save souls through prayer and sacrifice, desire that all souls praise God's mercy "(745).

Santa Faustina knew that there should be a pure victim of love, recognizing the path marked by the footsteps of Jesus, the path of suffering, of being ridiculed, persecuted and humiliated, all life must be accepted by love Jesus and souls with the only hope that Jesus would always be his comfort and companion.


The Hour of Great Mercy : The three p.m.

The October 10, 1937, Saint Faustina received instructions from the Lord concerning other main element of devotion to Divine Mercy; that is, the Hour of Great Mercy

At three in the afternoon in point, implore My mercy, especially for sinners, and, even for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for everyone. I let you into My mortal sorrow. At this time, I will not refuse anything to the soul that I ask for something in virtue of My Passion. (1320)

Short prayer for the three p.m. >>>


The Feast of Mercy : Sunday after Easter.
officially founded by the Church in 2000 >>> .
see also: Decree on Indulgences received on the Feast of Divine Mercy


The Lord asks Santa Faustina, at least 14 times, which was formally instituted " Feast of Mercy "(Diary of St. Faustina)

This festival comes My most dear mercy ... I want to be celebrated with great solemnity on the first Sunday after Easter .... desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, especially for poor sinners. The very depths of My Mercy open that day. Pour a mighty ocean of graces upon those souls who come to the fountain of My mercy.

The soul who go to Confession and receive Holy Communion will obtain complete remission of their sins and punishment ... That the soul is not afraid to approach Me, even though your sins be as scarlet. All hearts received Communion clean, tends to restore the one who receives the innocence inherent in Baptism, as the mystery of the Eucharist is "source of all grace."
Our Lord told St. Faustina that the "Feast of Mercy" opened all gates through which divine grace flowed. Graces of conversion and forgiveness of sins.

The Ninth >>>
Litany
>>>

"Why the Lord manifests His mercy?:
Having seen briefly as the Lord said to Saint Faustina the desire of His Heart that take root in the hearts of devotion to the Divine Mercy, we can ask why? Why the Lord in the twentieth century, appears to this religious and insistently calls for this devotion?.

If we think a little, not a new devotion, has been at the Church from the Heart God exists, but in a new way the Lord shows His Mercy, flowing and pouring in the form of two beams that have no other purpose than that of the c onversión and rrepentimiento to sin. Here is the Lord's purpose.

the Lord, beholding as humanity in the most technologically advanced century, has turned away from him, and has fallen into the clutches of sin and darkness, wanted to give people the choice to leave the pit which has entered.

Jesus revealed to St. Faustina was in full swing when the Second World War, and many souls were thanks conversion and strength to venerate the image of Merciful Jesus, which rapidly spread throughout Poland, and then throughout Europe and the world.

Man needs God, and God in His love, poured out to meet the rays of mercy, which cost him so much because the price was that his heart was pierced.
Man today needs to hear that there is hope in His mercy God wants everyone to be saved but the only condition is the change of heart, to recognize sin and deep repentance back to God and away from evil.

"Mankind will not have peace until it becomes confident My Mercy "
Peace is the fruit of friendship with God, people today do not have peace because they have turned their hearts away from God. The Lord told St. Faustina that mankind would only have peace when he returned to his mercy, because only there will be peace in the heart of man to repent and return to restore their friendship with God his Lord.

Let us all pray for the conversion of sinners, for our own conversion and that of all living in mortal sin. draw all the "Fountain of Mercy" Heart of Jesus, and sumerjámosles in it, to be released and healed of sin which separates them from the Lord and God's grace is restored to all humanity.

"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as the source of mercy for us .... I trust in You .

THE HEAD OF THE DIVINE MERCY
(using the rosary is recited)

Jesus told Sister Faustina (1, 197): will pray the rosary in the following way:

First, say an Our Father, a Hail Mary and CREDO.

Then, in the beads for the Our Father, say the following words:

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and worldwide.

In the Hail Mary beads say the following words:

sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the world.

Finally, tell yourself three times these words:

Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us and the world integer.

Salve a la Virgen.

siervas_logo_color.jpg (14049 bytes)
Back to homepage
www.corazones.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment